Expiry Date: 03.12.2020
An extra virgin coconut oil is a must-have at home for a healthier lifestyle.
Country Farm Organics Virgin Coconut Oil is pure as it’s cold-pressed from fresh coconut meat. The process of cold-pressed retains the vital nutrients and flavours of the oil.
Benefits of extra virgin coconut oil:
1. The oil is made up of saturated fats named medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) which are different from other saturated fats. MCTs degraded quickly and is absorbed by the body, providing an instant boost of energy and less likely to be stored as fat.
2. Anti-viral, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. Organic coconut oil is also an excellent cleanser for the gastrointestinal tract.
3. Stimulates metabolism.
4. Improves digestion. As such the oil contributes to an increase in the body’s ability to absorb minerals, nutrients and vitamins.
5. Increases fat burning.
6. CHOLESTEROL FREE!
7. The fatty acids in coconut oil can kill harmful pathogens, including bacteria, viruses and fungi. Which also means to potentially help to prevent infections.
8. Some researches claim that coconut oil can boost brain function for Alzheimer’s patients.
9. While some oils are unsafe to cook with at high temperatures, coconut oil is a good alternative.
Use it beyond food:
1. Can be used a shaving lotion.
2. Added into facial or body scrubs.
3. An ideal choice of oil for massage.
4. Can be used as a moisturizer after you’ve gotten a bit too much sun.
5. Overnight hair conditioner.
6. Make the most of the coconut oil’s fragrance for aromatherapy.
Get it from our store:
Or Purchase Online:
If you’re looking to purchase a bulk quantity, do let us know and enjoy further discount.
We have a wide range of organic and healthy food. Not forgetting our biodegradable and eco-friendly food packaging items.